Sunday, January 2, 2011

An Island Christmas...

Day 12: (31/01/2010)

New Years Eve!
What can one say!
Still haven’t picked up mobile – walking around house in tights, a jumper and ugg boots. Bit of reading, eating and reeeeelaaaaaxing!
I go into town and browse the antique stores. Whilst I appreciate the beauty of classic crockery and worldy wood, I’m not a fan of antiques because I feel that energy transfers into people’s possessions – so if there is negative energy in a house it will be in the belongings and therefore - buy the wrong piece and you’re going to have a sad home! I know, silly – probably has no scientific grounding – but at least it stops me from buying out the entire store and carting all the cuteness back to Sydney.
By the time I get home, with my weak flat-white (just can’t find a good cafe coffee in Tasmania), My Mum and T are back at Grandma and Dunny’s with their camper van.
We snack and chat, drink and dribble.
Bed before midnight as we are flying out of Launceston tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment